Tuesday, January 29, 2013

[Review] Whiten your teeth with Sunstar Ora2 stainclear polish paste

When taking photos and the cameraman says, "Say cheese! Smile!" So you do as you were told, you open your mouth and show them your teeth. When the photo is out, you see a happy person looking back at you. The healthier those teeth are, the happier you appear. 

So it makes sense that our teeth actually plays an important role in many ways, beside helping us to chew our food and enables us to speak properly, having a set of clean and white teeth also makes one stands out from the rest. Now the question is how many of us actually takes care of our teeth as regularly as we take care of our hair and skin?

Beside brushing and flossing of my teeth daily, to achieve a whiter set of teeth, there are plenty of options. For me, I visit the dentist like once every two/three years and each time she will help me to clean and whiten my teeth. At the same time she would also nag at me on how I didn't take proper care of my teeth and how I never visit her more often. Guilty max. 

Since I don't visit the dentist as frequently as I should, what's the next best solution to maintain my white teeth?


When you are happy and you know you show your teeth!! 
Ta-dah! SUNSTAR Ora2 stain clear polish paste from Japan is here to solve this problem! The most common cause of teeth stains is caused by the food we eat. Some food and drinks like coffee, tea, apples, etc when accumulated over times can stain our teeth. Same for those who smokes. 


   
This product is so easy and convenience to use at home. Just need to get ready your toothbrush and the Ora2 polish paste, squeeze appropriate (pea-sized) amount of the polish paste on to the toothbrush. 



Brush as how you would brush your teeth but concentrate on where the stains are accumulated. The paste turns foamy when brushed and has a familiar smell of how it smells at the dentist. Take note not to swallow the paste and preferably use is once a week for concentrated care. 


Results seen almost immediately after rinse! Look how clean my teeth is now! Amazing! Thanks for letting me try this wonderful product! So next time, don't be stingy with your smile. Smile and let the whole world smile with you! :D


"Smile, an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you near to me." 

No comments: