Thursday, May 09, 2013

Relax Therapeutic Massage at Spa Symphony

Spa Symphony is a one-stop destination for beauty and wellness. 

What they can offer is a range of services designed to heal the mind, body and soul. The few main services include Therapeutic Body Massages, Skin Care Solutions, Chiropractic Treatment as well as Slimming Treatments


Located at the central area of Singapore at 313@Somerset, I was really in luck when they offered us the chance to book one complimentary session to try out either their massage or facial treatment after attending their V10 Plus Star Blogger event previously. Jess and I both chose the massage therapy. 


From the moment I've stepped into Spa Symphony, I can straight away feel the serenity. The whole atmosphere and calming music just transport me to a relaxed state of mind. Jess and I were served hot ginger tea while we waited for our slot. 


Filled up a simple questionnaire with regards to which area we want them to pay extra attention to. For me is my shoulder, the muscles around my shoulder area has been really tight, and I really need somebody to help me relieve this tension. Moreover, just recovered from my first hot yoga session with my colleagues two days back. So this massage really comes at the right timing.   


This is the massage room where I am in for the full 60 minutes massage therapy. Was asked to changed into the disposable undies and cap and have to lie face down. The bed kind of have a heater underneath it so it feels warm and comfortable. I'm a person who's have little tolerance for cold temperature so this warm bed is just nice for me.    


My massage therapist for the night is a lady from China. She asked me to remember her name by remembering the fruit 'Pineapple' cause her name is Wang Li which sounds like Pineapple in Chinese. 

I'm glad she really focused on my affected areas and spent more time working on those areas, like my shoulders and lower thighs. I told her sometime when I was sleeping, I would experience cramps in my lower thighs. It's like the muscles suddenly contract and cause a spasm. She say that I didn't exercise enough and didn't stretch enough. 

That's the problem of whole day working in front of a computer in the office. Now, as I blogged, I can feel my shoulder ache coming back again. My poor sitting posture must have caused the aching sensation to come back.  

After applying pressures, she told me that the toxic is leaving my body and my back is very red and I asked her to take a photo so I can see for myself. Really quite red, machiam like I've been tortured. That red line near my shoulder area looks like I've been whipped by someone. 

Embarrassed to say this, but when she was massaging my lower thighs, it was so painful that I cannot tolerate and let out a few screams in between. That didn't make her soften the pressure as she say if she do it gently, there won't be any effect at all. 


Before the whole massage session ends, she helped me heals my body by ringing this Tibetan Singing Bells three times. This was known as the Sound Healing Therapy and is said to be able to alleviate daily stress and promote better sleeping order. The soft and calming vibration from the bell creates an overall general well-being. 


I'm a satisfied reviewer today as I felt totally refreshed and rejuvenated after the 60 minutes massage.  


Looking forward to more spa experience! Heehee~ Thank you, Spa Symphony. 

For more information, please visit : 


No comments: