Sunday, January 24, 2016

[BEAUTY] QUE ORIGIN - Shower Gels Formulated with Natural Essential Oil


In my post today, I'm excited to share my current favourite shower gels from Que Origin that is entirely formulated with natural ingredients. Officially launch in January this year, Que Origin wants everybody who uses their shower gel to embrace in the healing power of nature, as daily shower is transformed into a serene aromatherapy sanctuary.


WHAT'S IN 

Their shower gel is formulated with natural Argan Oil, infused with botanical extracts (Grapefruit, Raspberry and Aloe Vera) and scented with natural essential oils from Australia (Lavender, Rose Geranium, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange) which helps to gently soothe and calm our skin. 


WHAT'S OUT

Numerous harmful additives have been excluded in making the shower gel. Not only did they exclude ingredients such as Parabens, Sodium Laurel Sulphate and Synthetic fragrance which are notoriously well known, they have also excluded Sodium Hydroglycinate, Phenoxethenol and all sulphates too. Also, there is no animal testing involved. 


PRICING

I was really surprise when I find out the actual prices of the standard shower gels which are super reasonable. 

For the 250ml bottle, it only cost $7.90 
For the 730ml bottle, it cost $14.80


CUSTOMIZATION 

Another plus point of getting a Que Origin shower gel as a gift is the ability to customize the bottle of the shower gel! I gotten one with my blog logo and link on it. You can choose from their standard template or even upload your own photo to make it even more personalized.

*For the customise 250ml bottle, it only cost $10.90  


I had my three bottles of Que Origin Shower Gel delivered to me in a pretty gift box which cost $2 additional if you only ordered 1 bottle but FREE if you bundle 2 bottles or more! 

THE DIFFERENT SCENTS FOR DIFFERENT OCCASSION


Rose Geranium for a more flowery fragrance. Suitable if you are going out on a date. 


Lavender to provide a calming and soothing effect. Good to use it when you shower before bedtime. 


Lemongrass is more refreshing and this is my favourite scent to use currently as I'm always on the move and the lemongrass scent keeps me awake and alert! 


DISCOUNT CODE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

Every time I introduced great products, I would try to ensure that my readers get the best benefits out of it. So, for my readers, simply quote "CHEWYJAS" during your first order checkout to receive $5 off if your purchase is $10 and above and $3 for purchase of $10 and below. 

INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY


Join my instagram giveaway at

Closing date is until 17th Feb 2016! 

To start purchasing, simple visit Que Origin Website at



XOXO

No comments: