Wednesday, January 10, 2018

[Personal] Power of 5 gathers at Dazzling Cafe 女王聚会


This post is mainly a photo log of Baby Rena taken at Dazzling Cafe on a Wednesday mid-week night. When Windy suggested to meet up at Dazzling Cafe, I thought we are just going to have toast for dinner as I've never been to Dazzling Cafe before and that is my impression. Little did I know that they sell mains there too.

We went to their second outlet located at Orchard Gateway and the whole place is really posh with its pink and black theme and chandelier lights. A pity I didn't get to capture too much photos of the interior as I have to look after Baby Rena, so there's a lot of photos of her instead.

Baby Rena is really happy that night as she received a lots of attentions from everyone. She can now understand a little bit of what the adults are saying and can identify and do certain actions such as "Bye Bye", "Gong Xi Gong Xi", “伤脑筋” and "Clap Hand". 

Now at 9 months, she is a really an active baby who can't sit still even for a minute. The moment she's in the high chair, she starts looking for things to grab, throw them on the floor and tried to stand up. I had a busy time trying to keep up with this little energizer bunny. 

Below is a video of her just doing her things, pulling me over to pull my hair and knock head together. I really have no idea who taught her all these.


Thanks Lynette for capturing this precious moment! 


Feeding Baby Rena with the Roasted Pumpkin Soup here.


ROASTED PUMPKIN SOUP - $5.90

Roasted Butternut Squash, Basil Oil, Creme Fraiche, Smoked Paprika, Sunflower Seeds. This photo is after I have stirred everything together thus not so photo worthy.


SCALLOP AND CRAB MEAT AGLIO-OLIO - $19.90

Crab Meat, Seared Scallops, Garlic, Shallots, White Wine, Red Capsicums, Olive Oil, Spaghetti. This is what I ordered and it taste really good with the white wine. No regret to order this.


DAZZLING CLASSIC HONEY TOAST - $16.90

Sweet and nice, just the way I like it.


It was a great catch up over nice food in a pretty ambiance. However, as usual, couldn't get into conversation towards the end as Baby Rena got cranky again. She was sobbing so sadly on the cab back home, I have to let her watch the "Baby Shark" video before she finally closed her eyes and fall asleep. More photos are on my instagram account. By the way, I love wearing matching colours with my baby and her white top today is from Samantha. Thanks a lot! 


XOXO

No comments: